This afternoon,on my way home I stopped to the book shop to bay the "famous" and "high-hope"( like Memli said!!!:)) book for self-study that I was talking in about(the one for italians learners english lenguage)....but I didn't find it:(((however, I found something very good:
a self-study reference and practice book for advanced students of english with a CD room included (by Martin Hewings,second edition,Cambridge University,green color).
The author thinks that it can be very useful for student who wish to revise a particular area before moving on to the more advanced material.
I started to read it waiting for the tube ...I have been waiting 40 minutes to get in the train!!!The platform was so busy that I could hardly breef!!!(So,I decided to wait for the next one...and than the next one....)
However,I keeped my self busy reading and planning my sel-study of the month and
I will start tonight doing some exercise about modals verb and semi-modals one!!(the ones that Robin has explained to us on tuesday;)

No comments:
Post a Comment